PDA

View Full Version : Tags?

OldSchoool
09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
I get this when posting media?

You do not have permission to create tags. You may only use existing tags.

Kellie
09-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Tags have been switched off for the meantime to help with forum load, there might be a common word in the title that the tags do not like, try changing the title just alittle, any major problems feel free to ask myself or an Smod help you post the thread .. sorry for the inconvenience but will hopefully be fixed very soon

Relapse
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
I've got this error before to, when you get the error it will tell you exactly which word(s) are causing the problem, if you need help like Kellie said feel free to ask.

Brandon
09-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Thank god they are turned off, thanks Kellie.

John
09-30-2009, 03:46 PM
As of yesterday, I still get tag error issues. its so annoying.

Relapse
09-30-2009, 06:38 PM
^ Its annoying not being able to put in the File Hosting server that the file is on, like everytime I post a Media file I always put (for example) if its hosted on Rapidshare I put [RS] at the beginning but on here it won't let me unless I post it and then edit it and put that in.

DA
09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
I've got this error before to, when you get the error it will tell you exactly which word(s) are causing the problem, if you need help like Kellie said feel free to ask.

:nope: Not for normal members, I get this ALOT when I post game news, it's annoying, but still it helps the forum load faster

Relapse
09-30-2009, 10:23 PM
^It would tell me when I was a normal member.

It should just say above the Topic Title the reason and the word, unless that got changed.

DA
09-30-2009, 10:50 PM
^^Well that isn't what he meant, that's "overly common words" not un-created tags

OMEN
10-01-2009, 08:00 PM
As of yesterday, I still get tag error issues. its so annoying.

LOL I have been getting the same thing for months,At least when the edit feature was there i could always seem to find someway of posting a something and bypassing the tags, But sadly these days it seems what ever i try it just doesn't accept and now it's got passed the annoying stage and on to the ARRRRRRGH stage...

Hopefully Kellie and lion will have this place back up and running again soon with no more problems.....

John
10-01-2009, 08:20 PM
^ Tags is the last remaining problem. I think that Tags have gone, but users tags havent. its so confusing. Kellie and Lion will get it done soon...

OldSchoool
10-03-2009, 08:56 AM
I'll have to PM you Kellie, rewording isn't working :(