PDA

View Full Version : What was the one Moment in Wrestling you will never forget?

Swamp Acid
07-15-2006, 09:49 PM
The one moment in Wrestling that has always stood out in my mind happened on August 25, 1997(which was my 13th birthday) in Columbia, South Carolina. It was an episode of Nitro when the nWo was fueding heavily with the 4-Horsemen. This was also the time when Curt Henning had jumped ship over to WCW form WWE and was being pursued by the 4-Horseman.

Anyway, Rick Flair, Steve McMicheals, and Chris Benoit were in the ring and were asking Curt Henning to join the 4-Horseman. As everyone knows Henning went on to say that he wasn't ready to give them an answer on whether or not he would join the group. Next, Arn Anderson(my favorite all time Wrestler) comes out to address Henning as well as the crowd. Anderson went on to say he was in the gym recently and one of his friends walked up to him and slapped him on the back, which made him drop his cup of water. He said he then realized that his hand was now too weak to hold a glass and too weak to button a button and that him stepping into the ring again would be suicide. SO he conitinued on saying to the fans "I want you to remember me as I was and not as I am. And for all you people out there that have ever boutgh a ticket to se Arn Anderson Wrestle, whether you love me or you hate me you knew that when that bell ring I gave you everything I had". I remember seeing him hold back tears as well as Benoit and Flair in the back ground. I remember him touching Flair on the shoulder and saying to the crowd "And other than be anything than the Enforcer in my best friends eyes I'd rather walk away." This was his fairwell speech from the ring to the crowd.

That Rob
07-16-2006, 01:07 AM
The Montreal Screw Job, I criedfor almost a week b/c of what Vince did to Bret, he was/is my favorite face of all time

Adam Copeland2
07-16-2006, 08:40 AM
HHH backdropping Cactus Jack through the top of the cell at NWO 2000, and winning the match. It was a classic match, and a classic moment for me.

bigmac28869
07-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Mine has to be HBK entering the ring on a zip-line at WrestleMania 12.I've been a Shawn Michaels fan ever since that nite.

Ethan Hunt
07-16-2006, 01:08 PM
My Moment:

7th January 2002, RAW at Madison Square Garden in New York.

Triple H returned to wrestling after successful rehab off a quad injury. And he got the longest sustained reaction by the crowd. Tremendous show of respect to my fav. wrestler of all times!

Dubbz4president
07-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Mine was probably The Owen Hart Ceremony the next night on Raw. Me and Neighbor watched it and we were in tears! It was a great way to give Owen his true goodbye.

In actual Wrestling, i'll never forget the first Austin Bear Bash with the truck onto The Rock, Vince, and Shane. It was classic.

darkpimp
07-16-2006, 04:42 PM
mine was the night they remembered eddie seeing how much of an impact that his death had on all the guys. that was a moment i will never forget

the phenomenal sid
07-16-2006, 06:11 PM
the show after eddie's death was a memorable one.but some others were when hbk entered the ring by the zip line and when eddie and benoit celebrated their respective victories together after WM 20.they were moments man

Abhishek_Divekar
07-16-2006, 06:34 PM
IMO it's when Da great Khali defeated da undertaker!
I m serious guys n not jokin

torpido
07-17-2006, 07:35 AM
i like autin that's y i want to come back in again in raw and fuck to Mr. micmohan

the phenomenal sid
07-17-2006, 08:26 AM
er. torpido have you ever read what is the topic of the thread.no honestly and seriously what exactly your age?are you like 12 or 13 trying t oact 18 or 19??
if you have any problem in any topic or guidance here send me a private message or ask kellie

shakie
07-17-2006, 02:06 PM
The raw after eddies death. every last moment in that night brought a tear to my eye. espicially the tribuite vid with the song "here without you" by 3 doors down. that song always makes me cry.

another one is at WM20 where Benoit and Eddie were celebrating in the ring at the end.

one more is at WM21 during the gladiator parody intro, which made me laugh. along with the Cena/Jbl match, which I always enjoy watching.

Ethan Hunt
07-17-2006, 06:48 PM
IMO it's when Da great Khali defeated da undertaker!
I m serious guys n not jokin

It seems that you have not seen Tyson Tomko defeating the Mystery Woman of Unforgiven 2004! LoLz

M180ss
07-17-2006, 10:42 PM
I was 7 and a huge Ultimate Warrior mark. So when he won the WWF title at Wrestlemania 6 is a day that I will never forget. But the tribute shows for Eddie and Owen are also three shows I will also never forget.