PDA

View Full Version : Lady Gaga defends Kanye West over Taylor/West row

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Lady Gaga has stepped out to bat for Kanye West after he caused controversy at the MTV Video Awards.

Gaga, who will be joining the Love Lockdown singer on tour next month, says West feels 'so f***ing bad' after interrupting Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the show.

The Poker Face kook told a Vegas radio station: 'I would say he's a good guy and everybody makes mistakes, and he feels so f***ing bad.'

'He really does... Everyone likes to focus on gossip, but he's changed music and he's really prolific and an incredible person, and I think it's unfair to judge somebody on one mistake they've made.'

Gaga, 23, says West is part of her own huge success: 'He's really kind of shown me a lot, as a friend, planning this tour - it's all about the fans... I felt like that [VMA] moment really portrayed him in a way that he really isn't. It was just a random moment.'

Her defence comes amid US claims that West, 32, is struggling to cope following the backlash. In the meantime the star has tried to recover his image, playing three surprise tracks at a charity do in Hollywood this week