PDA

View Full Version : The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Swamp Acid
07-16-2006, 06:40 PM
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Ss/0420294/TCM45.jpg

I am one of the biggest Horror movie fans possibly on the forum. One of my favorite movie series is in fact the Texas Chainsaw Massacre series. Ever since I heard that there was a pre quel to the remake I was hooked. Ayway last night I went to see a the remake of "The Omen"(total snooze fest) and I saw the first trailer of the new TCM movie. So far what I have gotten out of the trailer and off the websites it is shapeing up to look very promiseing.

Andrew Bryniarski, who also played in The Program, will be returning as Leatherface(The first person to ever play Leatherface twice I might add). Bryniarski, in my opinion played the scariest verison of the Leatherface character in the series history and brought a very erie feeling into the theatre. The best supporting character from the remake will also be making a return, R. Lee Ermey who starred as sheriff Hoyt. Ermey played his role perfectly and really gave the movie that supporting heel that not many films have had. That is one thing that made the series successful and made it different from the other horror series out there.

The only information I have is that "It takes place on the back roads in Texas, where two friends and there two girlfriends are taking one last road trip before they are sent off to the Vietnam war. So far they have an accident, close to an old farm where a family is raising and training a young killer." I know I will definately be seeing this film when it comes out.

scorpionf
07-17-2006, 11:33 AM
I love a good horror movie... Hopefully this one will not disappoint...