PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton: 'Iam too busy for clubbing'

John
10-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Party-loving Paris Hilton has finally turned her back on her wild ways - insisting she finds nights out clubbing "annoying" and "brutal".

The socialite gained a reputation for her hard-living lifestyle after years spent falling out of bars in the early hours of the morning.

But she has finally decided to settle down - and is even considering marriage and children with her baseball player beau Doug Reinhardt.

She says, "I work so much. I have to get up at 6am every day, so I don't really have time to go to clubs like I used to. I went out the other night. It was brutal - cheesy people and annoying. I didn't have fun. But Vegas is fun, we always have fun there."

Asked if she and Doug are preparing to start a family, she adds: "One day."

OMEN
10-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Paris Hilton has claimed that her work schedule is so full that she no longer finds the time to go clubbing.

The socialite, who recently announced that she was taking singing lessons in preparation for her second album, admitted that going out to parties in Los Angeles has lost its appeal.

"I work so much," she told The Sun. "I have to get up at 6am every day so I don't really have time to go to clubs like I used to.

"I went out the other night and it was brutal - just cheesy people and annoying and I didn't have fun."

Hilton, 28, added that she is now more tempted to enjoy a night out in different cities across the United States.

"Las Vegas is fun," she said. "We always have fun there."

DS