PDA

View Full Version : Man gropes nurse, misses birth of his child

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-12-2009, 10:41 PM
A man missed the birth of his child after he was arrested for groping one of the nurses assisting at the birth.

30-year-old Adam Jay Manning, from Bountiful, near Salt Lake City in Utah, brought the pregnant woman, who was going into labour with his child, into the McKay-Dee Hospital at about 3am on Friday morning.

Unfortunately, when a nurse arrived to help them, Manning made a comment about how cute she looked. While the nurse ignored him and instead helped the pregnant woman, Manning continued his less-than-chivalrous attempts to win the nurse's affections.

He then tried the old 'can I give you a massage?' technique, telling the nurse that it looked like there was something wrong with her neck. He then tried to massage her neck, followed up by grabbing her breast.

The nurse pushed Manning away, and called the police. Manning was promptly arrested, The Salt Lake Tribune reports.

'Obviously, he wasn't there for the birth of the child,' noted police Lt. Loring Draper of the Ogden police department.

If Mat did that while i was in labour he wouldn't be alive now

Slayer_X
10-13-2009, 03:56 AM
The nurse totally lead him on . He was framed. There are graveyards full of victems like him

Jodes
10-13-2009, 11:28 AM
i bet his girlfriend dumped him after that :shock: here she is in pain giving birth to his child and he is to busy with a damn nurse oh hell no!!!!!!!

Slash
10-13-2009, 04:12 PM
Legend!

Glorious Maxxwell
10-13-2009, 06:46 PM
That's fucking hilarious...

I would like to see the thought processes in this guy's head... goes up to the hospital... the love of his life is in labor with (probably) his first child... they wheel her into the delivery room he's holding her hand... moments pass...

*Door Opens*

The nurse walks in... vivacious... dressed in scrubs... doing her job to help the woman prepare to give birth....

The man, whilst holding his girlfriend's hand... looks at the nurse... his eyes slowing making their way down south...

Mmmmm-hmmmm... look at those tits...

Baby forgotten... wife ignored... the head below the beltline takes over...