PDA

View Full Version : Playboy model attacks love rival?

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-14-2009, 10:51 AM
A PLAYBOY model has appeared in court accused of battering a girl in a club toilet.

Maxine Hardcastle, 23 said Louise Glover tore out handfuls of her hair and fractured her nose, report The Sun.

Glover had allegedly accused Maxine of flirting with her husband. Maxine told Hove Crown Court, East Sussex: "She punched me in the face. I was on the floor and she picked me up by the hair and did it again.

"There was blood everywhere. Then she tried to put my head in the toilet. I walked out and everybody was screaming.

"Most of my hair was gone. My nose was on the other side of my face. I looked like I had tomato ketchup all over me."

She said she was left with a bald patch after the attack two years ago in Brighton.

Ms Hardcastle said she knew her nose was broken and feared she would drown if her head was shoved into the toilet.

“I was on my knees and I couldn't get up,” she said.

"I remember thinking I couldn't breathe through my nose because of the blood. If she puts my head in the toilet I am not going to be able to breathe."

Ms Hardcastle said she still has a bald patch on her head she covers with a side-swept fringe.

The jury was discharged over a legal issue and the case will reappear before the court on December 14.

Glover, 26, of Epping, Essex, claims she acted in self-defence. She denies assault causing actual bodily harm.

The jury was discharged over a legal wrangle and the case was adjourned for two months.