PDA

View Full Version : Is WWE heading back to the Attitude Era?

Abhishek_Divekar
07-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Raw has recently got me thinking if Vince and the creative team are trying to send WWE back to the Attitude Era around 1997 to 1999. I mean the resurrection of DX, the WWE Championship changing hands like a 10 cent hooker (shades of early 1999), and the introduction of corny storylines like the Imposter Kane one. Also last night with John Cena attacking Edge in his hotel room. I mean come on, the recent events on WWE TV are basically screaming Attitude Era.

the phenomenal sid
07-17-2006, 04:28 PM
i see ur point and actually it does seem that attitude is back for good.but the only thing is that the attitude belt is missing & instead the stupid old spinner belt is here.but i also feel that the tag division also needs some work:D

Ethan Hunt
07-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Raw has recently got me thinking if Vince and the creative team are trying to send WWE back to the Attitude Era around 1997 to 1999. I mean the resurrection of DX, the WWE Championship changing hands like a 10 cent hooker (shades of early 1999), and the introduction of corny storylines like the Imposter Kane one. Also last night with John Cena attacking Edge in his hotel room. I mean come on, the recent events on WWE TV are basically screaming Attitude Era.

Whats the Attitude Era???? I really am unaware about it. Could anyone Plzz Xplain to me??

Dubbz4president
07-17-2006, 09:42 PM
The Attitude era is basically when the WWF decided to give the WWF wrestlers a little more control of their characters and things got a little more crazy and funny and less placed on wrestling. Also story lines circled more around actions outside of the ring as well as inside of the ring. The Attitude era was when they had the sign that said WWF Attitude and it was basically 1998-2001, The Rock, Stone Cold, DX, Mankind, and the Hardcore championship.

I loved the attitude era and your right it does seem a lot like it lately

M180ss
07-17-2006, 10:36 PM
it sure would be nice if they did in fact go back to the Attitude Era and get rid of that ugly ass spinner belt. The Attitude Era was awesome

the phenomenal sid
07-18-2006, 06:30 AM
hellooooo who in the damned blue hell forgot BADASS UNDERTAKER who also existed during the attitude era from 2000 onwards?????

Adam Copeland2
07-18-2006, 09:12 AM
I think Vince is giving us one last taste of the Attitude era before the last strand of superstars( e.g.- HHH, HBK, UT, Kane) from the Attitude Era retire. Personally, I feel even though the WWE tries to get back to the Atiude Era, it will NEVER be as good as it was back then, coz back then, they had REAL wrestlers, not crappy Umaga- Cena shit....

Myankees91
07-18-2006, 04:57 PM
i wou***t mind the attitude erA was awesome

Abhishek_Divekar
07-22-2006, 08:16 PM
i wou***t mind the attitude erA was awesome
spamin is not allowed!!!!

I agree with u that attitude era was awesum and taht glory is again returning to WWE