PDA

View Full Version : 5 y.o with a 6 pack to envy?

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-26-2009, 08:00 AM
FIVE-year-old Giuliano Stroe has been entered into the Guinness Book of Records after performing an incredible physical stunt.

Giuliano Stroe has been training since the age of two in Italy, where he lives with his family.

He was entered into the record books after performing some impressive "hand-walking" skills to a panel of judges and an astonished audience on an Italian TV show.

The exceptional pre-schooler performed the fastest ever 10m hand walk with a weight ball between his legs to the delight of the studio audience.

"He has been going to the gym with me ever since he was born. I always took him with me when I went training," his father Iulian Stroe, 33, said.

He added there is no danger of the Romanian-born youngster harming himself, saying: "I have been training hard all my life myself.

"He is never allowed to practice on his own, he is only a child and if he gets tired we go and play."

Giuliano's amazing strength sparks memories of Richard Sandrak, who, after his father trained him to become a bodybuilder, at just aged three in 1995, was declared The Strongest Boy In The World.

Nicknamed Little Hercules, Ukrainian-born Richard could bench press 210 pounds at the age of six after undergoing a strict regime.

After moving to the US, he became a movie star, starring in Tiny Tarzan.

Interviewed this year, Richard, now 16, said that he had lost interest in working out.