PDA

View Full Version : HHH talks about when he'll leave wrestling

Konan
10-27-2009, 08:53 AM
In a recent interview with Powerslam magazine, Triple H has a few interesting quotes regarding his future in wrestling:

"I've always said that I won't be one of those guys still wrestling at 50 or 60," Hunter told boxing writer Danny Flexon. "I look at the business now from the other side and, if I was Vince McMahon, I'd know when to tell me to step away. Right now, the talent's not there: there is no depth. But, yeah, I do think about retiring: wrestling isn't the only thing in my life, like it was when I broke in. If my family asked me to give up wrestling tomorrow, I'd do it in a heartbeat for them, and I'd never look back."

"People say the power I have puts me in a position of dominance but, if I lost that power, I'd be quite happy," he said. "It's all about what benefits the business for me. ...The critics I listen to are the ones I can hear when I walk into the arena. When people aren't caring about me anymore, I'll know."

deadmanwalkin
10-27-2009, 03:05 PM
interesting

DUKE NUKEM
10-27-2009, 03:39 PM
thanks for the post Konan

Black Widow
10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
hes right about the talent not being there

Slayer_X
10-27-2009, 05:11 PM
thanks

Y0UR Messiah
10-27-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't agree, talent is there, but on one is willing to let them grow. Matt Hardy, Christian, Morrison, and the Miz have been ready for a World title push for months and yet there all still in the midcard spot.