PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon's Reaction to the Hogan/Bischoff Signing

Kellie
10-29-2009, 11:21 AM
When Vince McMahon heard the news that Hogan had announced his signing with TNA during a press conference at Madison Square Garden, he apparently became furious as he considers MSG to be "his building." It wouldn't surprise most people to see Vince take some kind of action in retaliation to Hogan's signing as he is apparently very angry with the situation.

WR

scorpionf
10-29-2009, 01:50 PM
I'll bet Hogan signing with TNA went down like a lead balloon with Vince!

hardcoregamer16
10-29-2009, 05:17 PM
well maybe now TNA can get better storylines and finally make Vince stop this PG rating shit.

wwe9112
10-29-2009, 11:27 PM
The PG isn't bad. Just a more kid friendly. It enables more sophisticated references. I mean yea, it has allot of dumb stuff, but it's for kids; but they do have some adult references.

I can't wait to see how all this plays out.

legolas4792
10-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Vince is going to write a strongly-worded letter to Hogan to give him a piece of his mind

mikedudelang
11-01-2009, 01:55 AM
I'd love nothing more than for TNA to continue it's growth and get to a point where it can actually challenge the WWE. I still don't believe this will ever happen, despite the Hogan signing as TNA has a TON of ground to make up (much more than the WCW ever needed to do). I mean, TNA is still putting on shows w/ roughly 10% of the WWE's attendance.

If Vince was pissed it was because he thought about all the money that was going to be lost by not being able to sell Hogan merch, not becaue he thinks the HUlkster will make any huge mark in TNA.

Slayer_X
11-01-2009, 03:05 AM
if Hogan is a hit in TNA ,Vince will cash in on Hogan merchandise.

DUKE NUKEM
11-01-2009, 06:27 AM
^ thats sounds about right