PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Looks Dumb on Deposition

Stunner
01-23-2006, 04:05 PM
HOLLYWOOD - Paris Hilton's intellect is in question after one internet news site obtained a copy of the socialite's deposition in connection with a defamation lawsuit filed last year.
Zeta Graff, the ex-girlfriend of Hilton's former boyfriend Paris Latsis, claimed Hilton planted lies about her in New York Post gossip column Page Six and filed for extensive damages.

According to Graff's suit, Hilton fabricated a fight she had with the diamond heiress at a London club in the article, claiming Graff went "berserk" and allegedly attacked her.

Red-faced Hilton has since admitted the incident never took place, but has denied planting the story in the Post.

But Hilton's embarrassment over the whole scandal has only just begun - thanks to comments she made in her deposition, which have been picked up by website TMZ.com.

Asked, by Graff's lawyer, if she was aware that UK tabloids had picked up the story from the Post, Hilton responds "No... there is stuff in London," at which point her own attorney, Larry Klein, points out, "London is a UK publication." Hilton then retorts, "Right. UK. Whatever."

And in another Graff gaffe, Hilton has an inappropriate dig at her accuser, stating, "She is old and should stay at home with her child, instead of being at night clubs with young people... She is not cute at all."

In yet another ill-advised comment, Hilton talks about her European travels, stating, "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is like French... I didn't see anything because I wasn't in America."

1 More Way Paris Looks Dumb

Hilton Publicists Fight Paris Peeing Claims

HOLLYWOOD - Paris Hilton's publicists are trying to silence a Hawaiian taxi driver who claims the socialite urinated in his cab.
Harden Jamison tells tabloid National Enquirer the hotel heiress and Simple Life star was too drunk to notice she'd wet herself when he picked her and boyfriend Stavros Niarchos up after a party on Maui.

The disgusted cab driver claims he mopped up the mess with a towel and plans to use Hilton's own DNA as evidence against her.

Jamison has gone public with his story after getting threatened by Hilton's heavies, who hitched a ride in his cab, after making it known that he has a towel drenched with the socialite's urine.

He says, "They were all drunk and abusive. I kicked them out and flagged down a cop."

The cab driver claims one of Hilton's pals offered him $200 for the towel.

A spokesman for the socialite denies the incident.

W-OLF
01-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Stupid is as stupid does sir.