PDA

View Full Version : Kingston, Ozzy set for WWE at DCU

Black Widow
10-31-2009, 11:04 PM
Wrestler superstar Kofi Kingston has some expectations when Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne rule the ring as guest hosts of Monday Night Raw at the DCU Center this Monday.

“I think this is one of those classic cases of expect the unexpected,” Kingston said. Kingston noted that the Osbournes have been called “the first family of darkness.”

The World Wrestling Entertainment event is scheduled from 8:15 to 11:15 p.m. Monday and will be broadcast live on USA Network at 9 p.m. The guest hosts get to make matches as part of their Monday Night Raw duties. One possible bout might be between Kingston — known for his high-flying, high-impact offense — and wrestling great Randy Orton.

A feud has been developing between Kingston and Orton of late, Kingston acknowledged. Last week Kingston destroyed a car that had been presented to Orton by NASCAR officials. “I dumped a lot of paint on it. I’m sure he’s not going to be happy with me,” Kingston said of some further expectations.

Originally from Ghana, Kingston lived in Boston for a while and said he went to the DCU Center to a wrestling event with some friends as a fan. Now he’s returning here as one of the stars. “Monday Night Raw is the event of events,” he said.

Tickets are $50.75, $40.75, $30.75, $20.75 and $15.75, and are available at the DCU box office, Ticketmaster locations, by phone at (800) 745-3000 and online at ticketmaster.com.

TELEGRAM

DUKE NUKEM
11-01-2009, 06:34 AM
wow thanks for this Ryan