11-02-2009, 07:11 AM
UTGXzHBo3Wk
What do you think lol.

ArJay
11-03-2009, 01:50 AM
A couple of things...

360 or PS3?
I couldn't hear your theme.
Are you playing on easy? lol HHH didn't reverse one move.
My CAW has those pants too, but they're a dark red and only in his entrance/backstage.
I used to have that exact same cable box until I got HD/DVR.
No, I don't wish I was you. lol

The ShowOff
11-03-2009, 04:06 AM
A couple of things...

360 or PS3?
I couldn't hear your theme.
Are you playing on easy? lol HHH didn't reverse one move.
My CAW has those pants too, but they're a dark red and only in his entrance/backstage.
I used to have that exact same cable box until I got HD/DVR.
No, I don't wish I was you. lol

2. This is Why I'm Hot
3.Normal
4.Cool. Its the pants for my team. My friend has Red I got White and my cousin has Blue....lol. I didn't notice it like that until my cousin pointed it out to me.
5.Cool. Mine is just DVE...I could pick up HD..If I could figure out wtf happend to my HDMI wire. It works on my 360. But not on my cable box. I took my first one back thinking it was it. But it still messing up. Tried a differnt wire and still nothing. Then I had a problem with my picture going out when I used AV Wires. So now I'm stuck watching TV on a Cable Wire. Could be TV idk.
6.Yeah you do.

ArJay
11-03-2009, 04:15 AM
2. This is Why I'm Hot
3.Normal
4.Cool. Its the pants for my team. My friend has Red I got White and my cousin has Blue....lol. I didn't notice it like that until my cousin pointed it out to me.
5.Cool. Mine is just DVE...I could pick up HD..If I could figure out wtf happend to my HDMI wire. It works on my 360. But not on my cable box. I took my first one back thinking it was it. But it still messing up. Tried a differnt wire and still nothing. Then I had a problem with my picture going out when I used AV Wires. So now I'm stuck watching TV on a Cable Wire. Could be TV idk.
6.Yeah you do.

1 - Coo feel free to add me ArJay2k8
2 - Ah, I hate that song. LOL
3 - Ah, They must not reverse alot on Normal either. I usually play on Hard or Legend.
4 - LOL That's cool. I picked them myself because IMO they're the only decent "pants" in the game.
5 - That's weird. I got a few HDMI cords cheap off of newegg. Think it was ten bucks total for four. I have one in my living room connected to my cable, and three in my bedroom. One for cable, one for my 360 and the last -was- for my PS3. Still need to get that fixed. :hmm:
6 - No, I seriously don't. haha

The ShowOff
11-03-2009, 07:30 AM
1 - Coo feel free to add me ArJay2k8
2 - Ah, I hate that song. LOL
3 - Ah, They must not reverse alot on Normal either. I usually play on Hard or Legend.
4 - LOL That's cool. I picked them myself because IMO they're the only decent "pants" in the game.
5 - That's weird. I got a few HDMI cords cheap off of newegg. Think it was ten bucks total for four. I have one in my living room connected to my cable, and three in my bedroom. One for cable, one for my 360 and the last -was- for my PS3. Still need to get that fixed. :hmm:
6 - No, I seriously don't. haha

1.I just might
2.I got it mainly to go with my cocky wrestler
3.I guess. I moved it up to hard...then found out what it was. From the time I tired to do that little thing in the Championship Scramble on Legend I made it so its like its on easy and stuff. Forgot to change it back. So yeah haha.
4.They are a few but there the best looking.
5.Your PS3 messed up or the wire lol..My PS3 broke also.
6.haha