PDA

View Full Version : Gay & Lesbian Organization Calls Chris Jericho's Apology Insincere

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-05-2009, 10:54 PM
The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is effectively rejecting what they call Chris Jericho's "insincere and worn" apology for using anti-gay and racist slurs at a recent film festival. GLAAD president Jarrett Barrios issued the following statement to TMZ.com this afternoon: "Just three months ago Chris Jericho's boss and WWE Chairman Vince McMahon acknowledged to GLAAD that words matter. There is no time, context or occasion in which it is acceptable to utter racist and anti-gay slurs. Jericho's hollow apology 'if (he) offended anyone' is a template used by many and is insincere and worn."

W.I

Super KC
11-06-2009, 12:44 AM
who gives a fuck, jesus christ. People are douche bag baby faggots nowadays....oh no i said faggots!

Slayer_X
11-06-2009, 01:15 AM
what he supposed to say ? how fucking sorry is he supposed to be ?

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-06-2009, 03:04 AM
He said 'Fag' while he was having a Q&A at that film festival. The Gay and Lesbian community are very touchy on homophobic slurs now more than ever before, they have had enough of being called names for living their lives out and proud...well...i think that's why lol

Slayer_X
11-06-2009, 06:45 AM
He said 'Fag' while he was having a Q&A at that film festival. The Gay and Lesbian community are very touchy on homophobic slurs now more than ever before, they have had enough of being called names for living their lives out and proud...well...i think that's why lol

But not you right ?lol

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-06-2009, 07:02 AM
I myself am not gay but i do believe they are equal and if they don't want those words said in a bad sense then so be it.

In my honest opinion Mr. 'Jericho' should watch his mouth. It just goes to show he's no better than Mickey Rourke who rencently use the 'F-a-g' word.

Darth Fozzy
11-06-2009, 11:53 PM
Jericho FTW

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-07-2009, 04:06 AM
^^lol