PDA

View Full Version : Shane McMahon - The New Randy Savage?

JohnCenaFan28
11-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Regarding discussion of Shane McMahon parting ways with World Wrestling Entertainment, his looming departure from the company has become the new "Randy Savage talk" backstage, reports PWI. By that, it means it's a touchy subject to be broached with Vince McMahon at one's own peril. As you would imagine, the WWE chairman is none to pleased with his son's recent resignation.

Vince formally addressed Shane's departure from the company during this morning's conference call with investors.

He said of Shane's decision to leave: "Shane has decided to pursue other opportunities in the marketplace."

He also added that the strength of the company's management team is based on performance, not if an employee's last name is McMahon.

"Some people perceive this to be a family business, but I do not," said Vince.

DUKE NUKEM
11-06-2009, 07:37 AM
could this be the fall of wwe?

A Blissful Ass
11-06-2009, 11:31 AM
^I very big fall imo Kyle

3D-Shadow
11-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Not anytime soon though, Vince is still the best promoter in the wrestling business unfortunitly

DUKE NUKEM
11-06-2009, 04:54 PM
^ with a guest host ever week, thats a great promoter?

Kage
11-07-2009, 12:16 AM
^^The guest hosts draw, so yea. As soon as they don't Vince will change things up.

mikedudelang
11-07-2009, 01:23 AM
I don't care for the guest host b.s. either but the damn things are drawing a lot of extra attention in the mainstream media.

Vince & Co. ain't going anywhere anytime soon. TNA is making some interesting moves but are still YEARS from truly being in a position to be a true threat to the WWE...unless, of course Shane buys controlling interests in TNA! HaHaHaHaHa! That would be amazingly ridiculous.