PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown responds to Rihanna's '20/20' interview

John
11-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Chris Brown has issued a reaction to ex-girlfriend Rihanna’s candid interview with Diane Sawyer on 20/20. In a statement released to MTV News, Brown says, “While I respect Rihanna’s right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God.” In the interview with Sawyer, Rihanna emotionally detailed the night Brown physically assaulted her after the two had a heated argument. Brown pleaded guilty to felony assault in June.

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-07-2009, 11:00 PM
She has every right to talk about what happened that night. She has so much support from other women who have been physically abused and gotten away from it and this 'man' is pathetic if he thinks 'sorry' is going to fix everything. I've had a gutful of Celebrities overstepping everything! This pathetic waste of space should be in jail not doing Community Service.

ArJay
11-07-2009, 11:04 PM
^^ What she said. Fuck Chris Brown.
On a sidenote: I love Rihanna's new song lol

JohnCenaFan28
11-08-2009, 02:03 AM
Chris Brown needed to rot away in jail, geez... Paris gets way too much time in jail for something that didn't even warrant a sentence that long yet Chris Brown gets off with something so much more worse...:no:

Slayer_X
11-08-2009, 05:45 PM
thanks