PDA

View Full Version : New Heel Tag Team On Raw?

John
11-11-2009, 06:24 PM
- The Miz and Jack Swagger angle is reportedly to lead to the two teaming up, possibly with a heel Eve as their manager.

wrestlingnewsworld.com

Konan
11-11-2009, 07:31 PM
nice! thanks jonny boy.

Kage
11-11-2009, 11:50 PM
So Swagger will be the new Morrison? Being held down by The Miz?

DUKE NUKEM
11-12-2009, 07:20 AM
thanks for this John

The ShowOff
11-13-2009, 05:19 AM
So Swagger will be the new Morrison? Being held down by The Miz?

Miz > Morrison and Miz > Swagger

but this would be an epic team but idk I rather see Miz in the single's division still..

JohnCenaFan28
11-14-2009, 01:53 AM
Jack Swagger should be the one with the US Championship and The Miz be not pushed at all, he's becoming repetitive with his promos and his in-ring skills haven't been improved much since he split. If they shove the two of them into a team, he'd hold back Swagger like he did to Morrison.

mikedudelang
11-14-2009, 06:51 AM
If they do tag up, I hope they don't have them becoming buddies. I'd much rather see Eve sort of controlling both of them with them both constantly trying to one-up the other to impress her. That would work for the short term until the WWE finds a way to kill another tag team.

scorpionf
11-14-2009, 08:58 AM
They would be better off leaving Swagger & the Miz as singles wrestlers - and getting rid of Eve entirely!

The ShowOff
11-15-2009, 06:28 AM
Jack Swagger should be the one with the US Championship and The Miz be not pushed at all, he's becoming repetitive with his promos and his in-ring skills haven't been improved much since he split. If they shove the two of them into a team, he'd hold back Swagger like he did to Morrison.

Come on now. Miz is pretty good and deserves the push he is getting. Miz has improved alot since he debut and also since his split. I know alot of people didn't care for him and liked Morrison more of the team and now they like Miz more then Morrison so Morrison held Miz back as Morrison has had singles runs and I like him better when he was with Miz tbh but I like Miz more now being alone.

So here Miz probably be held back again. I want him to stay as a single wrestler so he can improve his greatness.

Tbh one of the only reasons i still tune in to Raw also.

BigJimSlate
11-16-2009, 03:20 AM

I couldn't agree more. I don't know why they even bothered to push The Miz. Personally, I can't stand him.