PDA

View Full Version : Update on when The Rock will be hosting RAW

Konan
11-12-2009, 08:47 AM
According to Dave Meltzer, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is expected to be hosting RAW during the month of January. Johnson will be able to promote his upcoming movie "Tooth Fairy" which opens on 1/22. It is possible that Johnson will be appear on the 1/11 edition of RAW which goes head-to-head with a UFC special. Another option is for him to appear on 1/4 in the event that TNA airs a Monday night special against RAW with the debut of Hulk Hogan.

Coruptyed
11-13-2009, 01:44 AM
i actually think the rock would draw more then hulk now, if rock even had a quick match hulk would loose against the ratings

DUKE NUKEM
11-13-2009, 07:33 AM
thanks for this Konan

Relapse
11-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Personally, I would put Rock against UFC, simply because I don't see Hogan doing much for TNA. I just don't see Hogan bringing in millions of viewers that night. But if McMahon sees Hogan as a threat which I doubt he does then put Rock against Hogan. But if you think about it, McMahon could put Rock against Hogan just to get back at Hogan and try to take viewers from them. I know I will be watching Rock over UFC & Hogan regardless of which they put him up against.

A Blissful Ass
11-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Rock on raw sounds good he'll draw more than Hogan for sure

coachthor
11-16-2009, 04:12 PM
watch rock over both. guarantee vkm would want to bury hogan n tna