PDA

View Full Version : First signs of Life for TNA Videogame License

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Videogame website Destructoid.com reported today that SouthPeak Interactive will be publishing a new TNA video game, titled "Cross the Line" for Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable/PSPgo gaming systems. SouthPeak announced they would be publishing the games by virtue of acquiring TNA assets from Midway Games.
There was no further information regarding exactly what assets SouthPeak have acquired, whether they include the unpublished second TNA game Midway was working on when they slipped into bankruptcy or if "Cross the Line" will be a version of the TNA Impact game brought over to new gaming systems.

PWInsider

John
11-12-2009, 07:11 PM
According to Destructoid.com, SouthPeak Interactive will be publishing a new TNA video game, titled "Cross the Line" for Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable/PSPgo.

SouthPeak announced that they acquired "certain assets" from Midway relating to the TNA iMPACT! wrestling brand. As of now, there is no word on if they also received the rights to the second video game that was in production when Midway filed for bankruptcy.

A Blissful Ass
11-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks for this either way A new TNA game will be coming out

DA
11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
^^I hope it doesn't suck as much as the other one

Punisher
11-13-2009, 04:15 AM
The last one was pretty bad cant get worse

A Blissful Ass
11-20-2009, 10:08 AM
^I Agree

Evinchig
11-25-2009, 07:17 PM
If anyone doesnt have this game for PC, let me know and Ill send you my extra license for it.