PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Squad Breaking Up, Diva JT News

F4L
07-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Partial Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

The Spirit Squad will be splitting up as a group now. The members were informed of WWE's decision on RAW last night.

Mark O'Connell from www.Film-Reviews.net has conducted an exclusive new interview with current WWE Diva Search contestant J.T. Tinney. During which, she discusses her opinion on fellow Divas and WWE Superstars, her favourite part of the contest so far, explains why everyone should vote for her, and much more! For the full interview, and to check out previous interviews with WWE Superstars such as Mick Foley and Ric Flair, please head over to www.Film-Reviews.net/jttinney

politude
07-19-2006, 06:49 PM
i hate the spirit squad and i love these news because now maybe raw will get some more talent

digitalv
07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
i hate the spirit squad and i love these news because now maybe raw will get some more talent

Just because they are breaking up doesn't mean all will be sent to OVW and DSW. I know many in the backstage love Kenny from the squad, so more than likely he will stay on the main roster.

Myankees91
07-19-2006, 11:03 PM
Finally! Bye Bye Spirit Squad!

The Lost Soul 13
07-20-2006, 01:24 AM
I think Mikey has a future on Smackdown. He seems extremely charismatic in a hatable way yet, very intense. Kenny has an undeniable future so he is definitely staying with the WWE and will probably go places sooner than later. Johnny has been waiting to get into the WWE forever and he seems to have a lot of talent from what I have seen from him. As for Mitch and Nicky I can see them going back to OVW with Nicky mysteriously turning into Billy Gunn in about 3 more failed goofy gimmicks.