PDA

View Full Version : Daniels talks about Hulk Hogan in TNA

Konan
11-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Christopher Daniels appeared on the "Busted Open" radio show and talked about the televised speech that Dixie Carter delivered to the wrestlers:

"I didn't mind that it was aired on television," Daniels said. "I don't think she said anything... The people who take it like it was airing dirty laundry, all I took it as was this is the starting point... She said there were going to be changes made and things are going to be happening for TNA, and everybody across the board from the wrestlers to production to the people behind the scenes need to step it up. And that's fine with me."

Daniels was also asked about Hulk Hogan signing with the company:

"Honestly, right now it's just sort of a wait and see situation for me personally," he said. "I know that the name Hulk Hogan has been synonymous with wrestling for forever. So many of us have grown up watching him and knowing what he brought to the wrestling business. Now for him to be here at TNA, you have to wait and see what's going to happen."

He also added the following:

"I'm not really sure what his status is going to be and what his position is going to be here, but you can just look at all the talk that has happened since he signed. It's become almost a monster in the sense that that's all everyone is talking about. 'What's Hogan going to do with TNA? What's going to happen to TNA now that Hogan is there?' So it's bringing attention to our product. It's bringing attention to TNA."

DUKE NUKEM
11-20-2009, 07:42 AM
thanks for this Konan

John
11-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for the news.

A Blissful Ass
11-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Wait and see indeed