PDA

View Full Version : Lopez ex: 'Spanking but no sex on tape'

OMEN
11-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Ojani Noa has denied having a sex tape of his ex-wife Jennifer Lopez.

The singer's former husband had been accused of attempting to sell explicit footage of the couple and a judge banned distribution of Noa's planned documentary The JLo And Ojani Noa Story.

Noa told E! News: "I don't have a sex tape. They created that I had a sex tape... I don't have any. If there's any other sex tape that she did with somebody else I don't know.

"My tape was - and the whole thing they saw and they had proof because I already sent it to them - it's the wedding ceremony, the honeymoon and that's it.

"Maybe us hanging out behind the scenes. There's no nudity - maybe one spanking, but hey, that's not nudity. They're accusing me of having a sex tape, they're accusing me of selling a sex tape but that's not true."

He added: "I'm not going to harm anybody. I'm here, I'm a good guy, I'm a great, great, great guy, people who know me know that really well.

"If I really wanted to harm anybody, I had many, many chances to do it through the years. It's been nine years since we got divorced.

"I've been offered interviews and things like that with a lot of money behind it and I've never said anything, because that's not me, I have to much class for it."

DS