PDA

View Full Version : Aussie 'crashes' Hef's naked Playboy party

Shane McMahon's Ass
11-29-2009, 08:25 AM
A TRIP to Los Angeles turned into a naked celebration for an Aussie office worker who accidentally ended up at Hugh Hefner's iconic Playboy Mansion.

Michelle Tolliday, 44, was in the midst of naked women, body paint, and plenty of blondes when she was taken to the annual Halloween Party at the massive residence.

"When I walked in I couldn't believe it," she said yesterday.

"I felt very short, overdressed and short-chested.

"There were about 50 naked girls with body paint."

Ms Tolliday, a single mother-of-two from the Northern Territory, went on a three-week solo holiday to Los Angeles this month when she bumped into famous bikie Billy Gordon on her second day.

Gordon was with 75 fellow two-wheel enthusiasts on a charity run for the Wounded Warriors when he offered her a ride on his Harley Davidson.

"There were paparazzi everywhere," she said.

"I had to pinch myself. My second day in America and here I am sitting on the back of the bike of some famous dude."

But the journey didn't end there.

Gordon offered her a free ticket to the Halloween Party - worth $1000 - for the same night.

"I nearly fell off the back of the bike," she said.

The Wounded Warrior Project was part of this year's Halloween bash at the Hefner house with proceeds expected to support severely wounded veterans.

But the generous soiree didn't go without the usual suspects in true Hefner style.

The 83-year-old man himself remained happily seated in a special cage with dozens of well-endowed women, including new number one girlfriend Crystal Harris.

Ms Tolliday said she came close to several bunnies, including Crystal, but Hefner just seemed out of reach.

"It was just amazing," she said.

"There was a whole heap of paparazzi to start off and I couldn't take my photos of Hef, so I pushed through and got in.

"Hef looked like you expect someone to look in his age but he looked very happy - as you would."

DailyTelegraph.com.au