PDA

View Full Version : George Hamilton quits I'm A Celebrity

John
11-30-2009, 07:30 PM
George Hamilton has become the third contestant to quit this year's I'm A Celebrity.

The Hollywood actor decided to leave the ITV series just five days before the final after winning a phonecall to his girlfriend, Barbara.

Viewers last night saw George hinting that he may leave during a conversation with fellow campmate Kim Woodburn.

The actor told Kim: "Here’s the thing, I’m going to tell you what I’m thinking, they're people who are starting careers. I’m at point where this is fun to do - I’m not going to go head to head, so I’m thinking about leaving, pulling out tomorrow."

George, who has been excluded from many of the Bushtucker Trials for health reasons, added: "It’s about me saying I’m not helping this camp except in morale, I’m not doing anything. So if I take that attitude then it’s best I left.

"I can help the odds if I step out. At my age, the time I have with people I care about is important. Barbara is here and we have no time together I don’t see any purpose for me to stay. I want you to know that."

The current series of I'm A Celebrity has already seen Camilla Dallerup leave for health reasons and Katie Price quit after the public voted for her to take part in successive trials.