PDA

View Full Version : Lockerz

ArJay
12-01-2009, 03:10 AM
Alright so I found out about this site recently, called Lockerz. It's basically a site where you earn this thing called "PTZ" which you can use to buy prizes. They have some cool stuff too. The site as of right now is invite only until they officially open up the site (No clue when the official date is but this gives anyone an opportunity to earn PTZ early. Plus, the prizes are cheaper right now.) So yea I got in, and figured I would offer invites to any here that are interested. Just PM me with your email and I'll send you an invite.

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-01-2009, 04:30 AM
What the? :eek:

JohnCenaFan28
12-01-2009, 04:36 AM
I don't get this, do we get free prizes or something? How do you earn PTZ?

ArJay
12-01-2009, 04:46 AM
Ugh my bad I probably should have explained better lol. Basically, yea you earn PTZ for prizes, like games for the 360, PS3, systems, ipods etc etc. To earn PTZ, right now everytime you log on you get 2pts, and they have a daily q thats worth 2pts. Once the site opens up officially, they're going to have games to earn Ptz. Anymore questions feel free to ask me.

As of right now I have 113 ptz, which is enough for a 360 game, but I wanna wait until I get 625 for a PS3.

JohnCenaFan28
12-01-2009, 05:16 AM
Do they ship it to you? If they ship to Trinidad I'll definitely want in.

ArJay
12-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Do they ship it to you? If they ship to Trinidad I'll definitely want in.

They do ship but you just put some doubt in my head. I think this site may be for USA only. Let me check to be sure, but damn if it is cause pretty much nobody on here is from USA minus me Chris and Brandon lol. Maybe Josh?

JohnCenaFan28
12-01-2009, 05:37 AM
That'll suck, I hope it's International :(

ArJay
12-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Alright I checked I was wrong. They DO ship Internationally. They get all of their stuff from Amazon so basically where ever Amazon ships they ship too. I'm pretty sure T&T would be fine, I'm positive UK, Australia, Asia , Europe etc etc are fine as well. In fact their Amazon Bucks prizes are only in Euro.