PDA

View Full Version : 'Reunite Oasis? Noel's got another thing coming'

Black Widow
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
LIAM GALLAGHER says he will never speak to brother NOEL again.

The singer is still furious with his sibling over the OASIS split and insists he will ignore any pleas for a reunion.

Liam fumed: "I'm sure Noel thinks, 'I'll do my solo career and if it doesn't f***ing pan out the way it's expected to pan out, then I'll give our kid a ring because he will be desperate and he'll do anything for Oasis.'

"Well, I'll say this. He's got another f***ing thing coming. If he thinks he can ring me up at any given stage in his f***ing lifetime, I'll be busy. I'll always be busy when he rings me up."

Liam has also vowed never to play any of the Noel-sung songs in Oasis' catalogue, including crowd favourites Don't Look Back In Anger, Half The World Away and Talk Tonight.

And the rocker even says he may release the new album he is currently working on with GEM ARCHER and ANDY BELL under the name Oasis.

Liam added: "Obviously it's going to be different without Noel and Noel's fans will sneer at it but then, you know, if they don't like the music, don't f***ing buy it.

"We're not using the name at the moment, but if we don't come up with something else by the time we're ready to release the album it'll be Oasis.

"Don't come to the show because you're not going to be hearing Don't Look Back in Anger.

"But I do like to think that the 250,000 people who came to see us at Knebworth didn't come just for Noel.

"I'm not going to call myself something ridiculous just for the sake of it. We're trying lots of new names right now, but nothing's sticking so we're just plugging on with the music. Obviously we won't be playing any of Noel's songs."

And if those digs weren't bad enough, Liam even likened Noel to former Manchester City and England manager KEVIN KEEGAN - who quit as City manager in 2005 after four years in charge and also walked out on the national team.

Liam blasted: "You don't have 18 years of giving it all this, and then wash your hands of it and start going out with RUSSELL BRAND, and all these new pals. I think he's done a Keegan.

"He'd had enough of this lad thing, and he wants to try something new, and it's not having a dig at him, but I just think he's sort of turned himself into a f***ing fake.

"He's got lots of people around him, newies, giving him false pretences. We'll make this new record and see where it goes and hopefully it'll put a few d**khead myths to bed, about who was what and what was what."

The Sun

azimutgps
12-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Ive never heard of Oasis. Ill have to go check them out.

But sounds like this Liam guy is a .

EDITZ: I listened to a couple of their songs. Wonderwall was the first, game a good impression of them. Its a pity that they split. All good things must come to an end, I suppose.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____
мониторинг транспорта (http://www.npo-azimut.ru/) NAVI-Транс - система мониторинга транспорта (http://www.npo-azimut.ru/). Gps мониторинг транспорта (http://www.npo-azimut.ru/).

НПО Азимут специализируется на продаже GPS трекеров и разработке программного обеспечения для GPS мониторинга.
Телефон: 8 (495) 7789211
Интернет: www.npo-azimut.ru
Почта: alex@npo-azimut.ru