PDA

View Full Version : News on storyline plans for Hulk Hogan

Konan
12-03-2009, 08:06 AM
Credit: F4WOnline.com

According to Dave Meltzer, the long-term idea to run with once Hulk Hogan comes in is to go with two separate teams, one that Hogan would lead and the other being led by Mick Foley.

Dixie Carter was going to be a big player in the storylines but it's said that criticism gets to her and because of the criticism she's received in certain circles, she made the call to be more low-key with her involvement. The current plan is to still have her in the storylines but not as big a role as originally planned.

DUKE NUKEM
12-03-2009, 05:11 PM
thanks for this Konan

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
better to have Mick

Kage
12-04-2009, 01:35 AM
Why not do Team Sting/ Team Hogan?

ArJay
12-04-2009, 03:57 AM
Why not do Team Sting/ Team Hogan?

Because it's still not confirmed if Sting is coming back yet. My "sources" claimed he was gone from TNA without a shadow of a doubt, but I'm now starting to doubt said sources tbh.

Back on topic, Just one more step closer to being WCW. (nWo)

A Blissful Ass
12-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Team Sting vs Team Hogan would be good

mikedudelang
12-05-2009, 06:39 AM
Because it's still not confirmed if Sting is coming back yet. My "sources" claimed he was gone from TNA without a shadow of a doubt, but I'm now starting to doubt said sources tbh.

Back on topic, Just one more step closer to being WCW. (nWo)

Sting's coming back. It's all part of an angle they're doing right now. The fact that they keep mentionaing him and that his posters are still all over the backstage interview areas are proof he hasn't gone anywhere.