PDA

View Full Version : Backstage dislike for John Cena?

Konan
12-03-2009, 08:11 AM
The angle concerning lockerroom resentment for John Cena, as highlighted in promos from Jesse Ventura and Carlito, has some footing in reality. While the ill will was obviously exaggerated for storyline, a number of wrestlers do reportedly resent Cena's standing with management, a feeling that is attributed to either envy of his cushy position or disgust for his "company man" attitude, depending on who is asked. Sources say his public airing of grievances with The Rock, regardless of the fact that he was likely reading company-fed lines, did not help his standing with "the boys."

NODQ

scorpionf
12-03-2009, 02:58 PM
And I bet not one of them will say it to Cena's face though...

mikedudelang
12-03-2009, 04:08 PM
They're just bitter. Cena, whether you like the guy or not, is the biggest thing in pro wrestling and nothing short of a major career ending injury is gonna change that.

DUKE NUKEM
12-03-2009, 05:05 PM
in my view they should stop having him as the champ so much because he is so freaking boring

notfakemike2005
12-03-2009, 05:56 PM
in my view they should stop having him as the champ so much because he is so freaking boring

I'm not a Cena fan or a Cena hater, I do agree with you about him being boring and after a while his promos get really old and lame.

John
12-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Credit: f4wonline.com

The angle concerning lockerroom resentment for John Cena, as highlighted in promos from Jesse Ventura and Carlito, has some footing in reality. While the ill will was obviously exaggerated for storyline, a number of wrestlers do reportedly resent Cena's standing with management, a feeling that is attributed to either envy of his cushy position or disgust for his "company man" attitude, depending on who is asked. Sources say his public airing of grievances with The Rock, regardless of the fact that he was likely reading company-fed lines, did not help his standing with "the boys."

Kage
12-04-2009, 01:29 AM
I dont blame em. He's always in the main event.

A Blissful Ass
12-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Cena=2009 Hulk Hogan

coachthor
12-04-2009, 04:45 AM
exactly, can't wrestle for shit, and mass appeal to little boys.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-04-2009, 06:28 AM
hahahahaha Thor that was funny lol

but yeah Cena sucks I just turn the TV off when he comes on now :)

BigJimSlate
12-04-2009, 07:01 AM
They're just bitter. Cena, whether you like the guy or not, is the biggest thing in pro wrestling and nothing short of a major career ending injury is gonna change that.

Well, that the answer then. I will have to devise a plan to end his career with a major injury. :bat: