PDA

View Full Version : ECW House Results -16th Jul 2006 (Huntsville, Texas)

LionDen
07-20-2006, 01:27 PM
ECW House Results -16th Jul 2006
Huntsville, Texas

Report by Cory Wiatrek

-We met Balls Mahoney before the show. Great guy. He took pictures with everyone and explained the reason he is off of TV is because they had planned to team him with Axl Rotten but Rotten messed up big time. I'm personally guessing a drug test failure so Axl is gone and WWE is currently just now getting ready to put Balls back on TV. I also met Steve Keirn who was a really nice guy. We had a good talk about his kid in college. Funny guy. Dean Malenko and Sabu were also in the general area. Big Show came out of his little bus and looked like he had been sleeping.

-The show was great, but kept really simple. Justin Roberts came out and welcomed the crowd. About only 500 people were in attendance. The show was really small but it felt like an old school ECW show because of that. Few people from Huntsville were there. It's a college town so during the Summer it isn't the best time for them to tour here. Most of us were from College Station and Houston, TX.

CW Anderson vs. Shannon Moore
-CW Anderson played heel and Moore played the face. Crowd had a great time giving both guys hell. Good match and the end saw Shannon Moore get the win. People were singing the old WCW Three Count song.

Kevin Fertig (Mordeci) vs. C.M. Punk
-Punk went over Fertig in this one. Crowd chanted "We love Pepsi" because of the pepsi tatoo and C.M. told us he loves Pepsi too. Fertig did a really good job and I would say is more than ready to wrestle on TV. I didn't catch the new name he is using. Something with a V though. He has definately improved. Another solid match.

Francine vs. Kelly in a Bikini Contest
-Kelly wins. Francine and Kelly have a catfight. When you are in the fifth row this isn't a bad thing. Mike Knox ran down and covered up Kelly Kelly again. That's that.

Team Elite vs. The F.B.I.
-This is the match when the crowd really started to get louder. Big pops for Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido. Team Elite is pretty good too. I caught one guys last name as Oriely. I did not catch the other guys name. FBI got the win over the developmental guys.

-Tommy Dreamer came out and did a worked shoot. The crowd was really into it. It was a fun little shoot but we all know how many of these they have done so there is no way that Vince doesn't know about them. Whatever. It's all good clean fun.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Test
-Good match. Test is hilarious live. He made fun of a fat guy, an ugly girl and some little kids. He really knows how to work heel. Dreamer lost to Test when Test used an exposed turnbuckle. Test left and Dreamer did his typical lovable loser exit. Really good guy because he stopped to sign some autographs for kids in the arena during his exit.

Balls Mahoney vs. Mike Knox
- Another good match. Balls Mahoney is more high flying then I knew he was. He did some really good stuff off the ropes. Crowd wanted the chairs but we never saw one. Mike Knox really knows how to play off a tough crowd. I can see why Heyman thinks he has potential. Knox basically called out Sandman without calling him out. Typical Sandman entrance. You get the point here. Anyone who wants a budwieser beer can smashed by Sandman can contact me. I have the thing after he poured beer all over me for the second time in my life. I also got Balls Mahoney's cigarette box if you want both. Enough of me trying to make money though....

Sandman vs. Steven Richards
-Sandman kicked Knox ass and Richards ran through the crowd to attack him and challenged him to a cain match. They beat the hell out of each other with singapore cains for about six minutes and then Sandman beat Richards. Sandman left. Richards had the announcer Justin Roberts announce that he was indeed okay which got a lot of laughs.

Big Show vs. Sabu
-For a very pro ECW crowd I was shocked to see Big Show get more cheers and a bigger reaction than Sabu. Nice match with a few table spots. Big show won the match.

- That's it for the show. Very simple. Everyone left very happy. For a very small crowd the event was so enjoyable and felt like a traditional ECW show. The best part was all the wrestlers looked like they were happy to be doing the show too. Big Show even said he was leaving the arena because only five people showed up which got a lot of laughs.

- After the event we all took pictures and got autographs from nearly everyone who wrestled, refereed, anounced and etc, etc. Abou five anti ECW dorks showed up and almost got beat up by some big ECW fan who wasn't going to take any lip from them. They wussed out real quick after that and left with about 40 people wanting to rip them apart. Pretty funny that these wrestling fans keep getting in fights or almost get in fights at these ECW shows.

-Big Show stuck around the longest to sign and take pictures with nearly everyone who attended the show. We left after that. Paul Heyman was no where to be found. Guess he didn't travel to ECW. Or maybe we missed him. That's the report from Huntsville, Texas.

the madscotsman
07-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Who Won The Mahoney Knox Match?

bigmoose
07-24-2006, 10:40 PM
i cant wait 4 cm punk 2 fight in ecw on tv