PDA

View Full Version : Rock Vs Hart @ WM? More Inside......

King Venomation - X
01-24-2006, 12:57 AM
To update on the possibility of The Rock at Wrestlemania, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the one person he would want to work with is Bret Hart. Due to Hart’s respect for the Rock, if he was to work with someone, The Rock would be a likely candidate. However, his physical condition likely prevents him from doing a match that he would want to be remembered for.

WWE has suggested Michaels as an opponent for him, however The Rock wasn’t a fan of that idea. He has made it clear that he felt Shawn Michaels was an as##### to him when he first came in, and was one to the point where he vowed he will never forget it. He also doesn’t think that Michaels is the same kind of big draw that Hogan, Austin, Hart, etc. are.

There is a chance that the filming of his next movie could be delayed until April, which would allow him to appear at Mania.

Credit: ImpactWrestling.com.

LG
01-24-2006, 01:40 AM
The Rock vs Bret Hart?

HBK vs Stone Cold Steve Austin!
^^my pick

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 02:06 AM
Bret Hart getting into a ring in itself would be amazing accomplishment. And to be with a draw like The Rock.. Even Bigger.. But Austin vs. Michaels 2 would be sweet.. Austin vs. Hogan would be amazing.. As far as anticipation.. Match Quality is a different thing though.

LG
01-24-2006, 02:25 AM
your right about Austin vs Hogan...i forgot about the spoiler about that one
I hope WM22 is bigger and better than last year

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 02:50 AM
It should be... I mean the Main Event should be amazing.. Angle vs. Orton If he wins.. i think would be a great wrestling match.

The Major
01-24-2006, 01:06 PM
Bret v Rock huh? wow that would be awesome,

but you know what else would be good, bret hart vs shawn micheals, one last time

LionDen
01-24-2006, 02:07 PM
It is well known Brett will never wrestle again in a ring and it is also well known that he would not wrestle for WWE even if he could. He is still waiting for an apology off Michaels and VInce, i do not think he will get one soon, especially from Michaels.

Although this is wrestling, where anything is possible.

W-OLF
01-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Yea I really dont think this will happen but did anyone see Shawn's face when McMahon said he had more money than god. But this could be a good match but with the writers these days theyd blow it.

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Sad but true.. We may never get to see Bret "the Hitman" Hart in the ring again.

Raven Effect
01-24-2006, 06:51 PM
yah, i just recently watched the bret hart dvd, wow amazing, i can't believe it. He is just amazing, I never really watched any of his matches live because I just recently started watching wrestling and that was after he left, but from what everybody else said the match if it happens should be awesome.

Austinfan4Life
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah its one of the best DVD's I have seen. I am really liking the WWE's Bio DVDs they are turning out great. Jake Roberts and Brets were both really good.

Raven Effect
01-24-2006, 09:50 PM
yah I watched Jake the Snakes dvd too it is very good.