PDA

View Full Version : The Latest on Booker T's Negotiations With WWE

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-09-2009, 10:32 PM
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that prior to Booker T leaving TNA, there had been discussions between him and WWE concerning a possible return to the company when his contract with TNA was up. However, it's now being said that all negotiations between Booker T and WWE are pretty much dead at this point.

WZ

DUKE NUKEM
12-10-2009, 07:21 AM
well its no booker at this point thanks for this Krist

mikedudelang
12-11-2009, 01:31 AM
They don't really need each other. Booker has all kinds of money saved up and has several succesful businesses in the Houston area. The WWE doesn't need him as he'd simply get lost in the Cena/HHH/Undertaker/Michaels/Y2J/CM Punk shuffle. A deal may get done but neither side will get exactly what they want. Booker will no doubt want a Shawn Michaels/Undertaker deal where he wouldn't have to do many road shows and I don't see the WWE getting anywhere near that point with him. It would set a bad precedent for other mid-to-upper card wrestlers.

Kage
12-11-2009, 03:42 AM
^^That's what I was thinking. Booker is going to want a spot at the top, something he won't get.

ClayMation
12-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Booker T sucks anyways. :) actually i take that back, he is better than John Cena.

Jon Power
12-14-2009, 01:55 AM
I hope for WWE's sake he doesn't sign, as he was AWFUL in TNA.