PDA

View Full Version : The cat who walks on two legs

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-12-2009, 11:35 AM
While many cats are content to spend their time sleeping, rubbing against your legs, and leaving dead animals for you as gifts, one cat called Beibei has an impressive new party trick: raising himself up on two paws and standing fully upright.

The four-year-old freestanding feline is one of the unusual Munchkin breed of cats, which have very short front paws, making it easier to perform the feat.

‘There was absol-utely no training. I think it must be related to his curiosity,’ said Jimmy Leo, an architect who shares his Singapore home with the YouTube and Flickr sensation.

‘People are amazed – the two more popular exclamations are “Oh my god!” and “So cute!”.’

Beibei has been standing upright since he was a kitten, said 35-year-old amateur photographer Mr Leo.

‘I’ve never seen a cat standing so often and for so long before.

‘He stands up to catch toys or when he wants to attract our attention.

‘There is always a sense of amazement and disbelief, people always smile and laugh at the sight.’

http://i46.tinypic.com/34fg02q.jpg

Metro.co.uk

scorpionf
12-14-2009, 02:51 PM
My cat sits like that sometimes - and he is a regular old moggy... And no, we didn't teach him to do it... He just started doing it to beg for food if we were cutting up something he wanted - like chicken or ham.

DUKE NUKEM
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
thanks for the post Krist