PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News: Hulk Hogan's TNA Storyline Angle + More

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We've got some new details regarding a storyline that's already underway involving Hulk Hogan's involvement with TNA Wrestling.

The original plan was for Hulk Hogan to lead the younger, homegrown stars of TNA against the "old guard" of established WWE & WCW castoffs, led by TNA president Dixie Carter. Hulk Hogan's recent comments that he'll be "in charge" of TNA are said to be part of the storyline (Hogan will have a great deal of power in TNA, but his comments are the start of this angle).

Dixie Carter was going to be a big player in the "Hulk Hogan joins TNA" angle, but there was a recent decision to cut back on Dixie's role and have Mick Foley be the leader of TNA's "old guard" movement. Dixie Carter will still be involved, but will not have the same role as originally planned.

DUKE NUKEM
12-14-2009, 07:39 AM
thanks for the post Krist

legolas4792
12-14-2009, 10:56 PM
i love how tna opts to center their programming on political squabbles when its supposed to be a show about wrestling and competition

LionDen
12-14-2009, 11:53 PM
I like the idea and look forward to it. It reminds me of the days of the Corporate Ministry vs the rest of WWE etc etc. I will definately be watching to see how things pan out.

mikedudelang
12-15-2009, 01:23 AM
So Mick Foley, who initially came into TNA pushing all the young guys will now do an about face and push the old farts. Okay...

I gotta say, I'm already a little worried.

Didn't they already do this storyline like 6 months ago?

LionDen
12-16-2009, 12:43 AM
So Mick Foley, who initially came into TNA pushing all the young guys will now do an about face and push the old farts. Okay...

I gotta say, I'm already a little worried.

Didn't they already do this storyline like 6 months ago?

lol Not with Hulk Hogan. They seem to be putting alot on him to help the company move forward and upward. Although, if they were going to take on WWE, this is an easy way to go about it, whether they win or lose the battle.