PDA

View Full Version : September 11 2001 (911)

Jake
07-21-2006, 10:30 AM
Everyone take out an hour and a half of your time, if interested, and discover the truth of September 11th and the "Terrorist Attacks on America". This is a video from May of 2006 that was put together to prove that America wasn't really attacked by Terrorists. The Wikipedia page for "Loose Change" put it best.

"Loose Change is a documentary written and directed by Dylan Avery which presents a possible explanation of events during the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks. The film attempts to compensate for the perceived inadequacy of government investigations and the 9/11 Commission Report. It alleges that the attacks were not the result of terrorism but a series of cleverly executed events carried out by the US government. It was released through the creators' company, Louder than Words, and received wide attention after being featured on FOX News."

To see this infamous video click here (http://www.seeloosechange.com/). Or if you would like to find out more info about it before viewing it you can visit its website (http://www.loosechange911.com/) and wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video)).

I thought this was a great watch and recommend everyone who would like to know the truth to watch this. It has spread pretty well but I doubt many of you have seen it yet. Once you've seen it please leave your thoughts in this thread.

palestinian king
07-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Trust me if anyone knows the truth it's me, Ill check this out in a bit

Flair Country
07-21-2006, 01:29 PM
I've seen it before and thought it was pretty interesting. Although it isn't the truth, it's amazing how putting a different spin on a story can make you look at events in a different light. There is another video out there that trumps all of the "theories" introduced by this video, and if I can find it I will link it up for you all.

Appels
07-21-2006, 08:28 PM
One of the best videos, I have ever seen. It makes you wonder, if the government was behind the whole thing as an excuse to invade Iraq.

OMEN
07-21-2006, 11:50 PM
I watched this earlier today and while it may not come up with all the answers it does come up with some interesting questions about 9/11 that are sure to get people thinkingg about things and what really did happen on that awfull day...

demolition89
07-22-2006, 06:24 AM
The film makers certainly devoted time & effort to this production. Once again, "Flair Country" beat me to the punch in making the key point of how "Spin" can work wonders with the truth of a matter. No doubt, there are Governments & Regimes in existence that wouldn't hesitate to "Stage" a horrific catastrophe and massacre it's populace to retain power. The Government of the United States of America is not such an institution, and to suggest otherwise is a BLASPHEMOUS INSULT of the worst kind!

Appels
07-22-2006, 06:29 AM
The film makers certainly devoted time & effort to this production. Once again, "Flair Country" beat me to the punch in making the key point of how "Spin" can work wonders with the truth of a matter. No doubt, there are Governments & Regimes in existence that wouldn't hesitate to "Stage" a horrific catastrophe and massacre it's populace to retain power. The Government of the United States of America is not such an institution, and to suggest otherwise is a BLASPHEMOUS INSULT of the worst kind!

I want you to watch the pentagon one again. There is no way, a plane would disintegrate the way it the "government" tells us it does. And anyways, I have never like the Bush Government, and wouldnt be suprised if they did this fora reason to attack Afghanistan :hmm:

EDIT:

And Also, the WTC's collapsing with a fire? Them being the first two building ever to collapse because of fire, when it wasnt even hot enough to melt the steel for them to collapse? Sounds kind of odd doesnt it?

And, United 93 being found in Cleveland? Please, someone find me something that contradicts this, and I will, maybe consider it just a "spin", but right now, the evidence makes it look sooo real.

Sunshine Acid
07-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Saw this a while ago and it is definitly thought provoking.

Will
07-23-2006, 11:59 PM
I dont believe that I saw this documetary but I did see one that talked extensively about the missing plane at the Pentagon,as Appels mentioned. How can a 747 jet cause a 15 foot hole and disapear? That alone makes me question everything that we were told happened that day.

Andolini
08-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Looks like this thread is full of crazy conspiracy theorists. I feel at home already.

what
08-18-2006, 02:02 AM
I have saw something interesting about what caused 911. CIA and FBI faults are the thing. The CIA and FBI were at each others throats but not fully out to get the two men. When they were busy with each other, the two men who were in charge of 911 delivered the planes in the WTC.

shakie
08-18-2006, 12:28 PM
i havent seen this yet, and i really dont plan to. but alot of crap about 9/11 is bullshit, i know that much. maybe what this says is wrong, well theyre still lying about some things, making it the conspiracy it is. if it is, that just gives me one more reason as to why im an anarchist