PDA

View Full Version : Batista Tries and Fails!

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
At Monday's WWE Slammy Awards, Batista interrupted Maria's acceptance speech for Diva of the Year in what appeared to be a parody of the infamous Kanye West - Taylor Swift incident at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. "That's great, congratulations, I'm really happy for you," Batista said. "No disrespect, but let's talk about the greatest award ever: The Screwjob of the Year award, which goes to me! I got robbed last night. I should be World Heavyweight Champion, and I should be up for the Superstar of the Year award." MTV writer Kyle Anderson implied the joke is dated and has been done to death already on countless award shows since the VMAs.

WI

Your Olympic Hero
12-16-2009, 01:43 AM
When I read the title of your thread, I thought it was going to be a grade 3 math test that he failed.:wink:

coachthor
12-16-2009, 02:04 AM
^^^haha. Yeah right though, it should be WWE tries and fails for all of 2009. RAW is the worst wrestling show on tv right now.

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-16-2009, 02:04 AM
When I read the title of your thread, I thought it was going to be a grade 3 math test that he failed.:wink:

^^:lmao: I wish it was :no:

A Blissful Ass
12-16-2009, 02:11 AM
:lmao:Thanks for the news Kirst i saw the pic of Raw last night and god dasmn he even looked like Kanye