PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna 'finally letting go, moving on'

OMEN
12-16-2009, 07:04 PM
Rihanna has reportedly revealed that it "took a lot of strength" to end her relationship with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

The 'Russian Roulette' star was left bloodied and bruised after Brown assaulted her in their rented car in February.

He was later sentenced to five years' probation, six months of community labour and one year of domestic violence counselling.

Speaking to GQ about her biggest insight from the incident, she said: "Really really really that love is blind. It took a lot of strength to pull out of that relationship. To finally just officially cut it off.

"It was like night and day. It was two different worlds. It was the world I lived for two years, and then having the strength to say, 'I'm gonna step into my own world. Start over'."

The 21-year-old added that it was "very liberating" and "relieving" to open up about the event, adding: "It was built up for so long, and all these thoughts and emotions have been running through my mind for the past eight months. And now it's like I finally get to let go and move on."

DS