PDA

View Full Version : 'Glee' stars react to Golden Globe nods

OMEN
12-16-2009, 07:09 PM
The cast of Glee have expressed their excitement after the show was nominated in four categories at this year's Golden Globe Awards.

The Fox programme earned more nods than any other show, including Best Television Series - Musical Or Comedy and acting recognition for stars Matthew Morrison, Lea Michele and Jane Lynch.

Speaking to The AP, Lynch said: "I slept through [the nominations announcement].

"I got up to six messages and went, 'Ah! I wonder if there is some good news for us?'. And there was. My agent called me three times, and said, 'Why aren't you up?'. So, yeah. I called my mom, and she said, 'The golden what?'."

Michele added: "I can't, I can't even believe it. My mother just said to me, 'When I get out of this shock, I will congratulate you properly'. I think when I snap out of this shock, I don't know when it is going to happen, but if someone here hears a scream somewhere in LA at any point, it is probably me finally realising what actually is happening."

The show's creator Ryan Murphy, who previously won a Golden Globe for Nip/Tuck, also admitted his excitement, joking: "I think I will be wearing Tom Ford, maybe. I think. And I don't know who my date is going be. I'm open. I need some calls. I need some bribes."

The 2010 Golden Globe Awards air on January 17. Glee returns to Fox next year.

DS

Voodoo
12-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Love Lea Michele! I hope they do well.

JohnCenaFan28
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I hope Glee wins everything, Glee is the greatest show in the world. Rachel rocks!