PDA

View Full Version : WWE Continues To Take Personal Shots At Mickie James, More

A Blissful Ass
12-16-2009, 10:55 PM
It would appear that WWE has decided to continue directing thinly veiled personal shots towards the popular SmackDown Diva as Matt Striker uttered disparaging remarks regarding her physical appearance during commentary.
While commenting on the Divas' evening gown selections, he said, "Well, I know Kelly Kelly is wearing Vera Wang. I believe Maria might be wearing Gloria Vanderbilt. Mickie James is of course wearing T.J. Maxx." A few moments later, he followed up his initial comment with the following, "Think Mickie's wearing Lane Bryant?"

His comments are worth noting because it is quite uncommon for the commentators to make negative remarks regarding a Diva's physical appearance on-air.

Mickie posted a backstage image of herself on Twitter wearing the evening gown she wore during Monday night's Slammy Awards. The multi-time women's champion credits her personal stylist with the outfit.

WI

Relapse
12-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Yeah, its pretty clear they are doing it on purpose now having Matt Striker talk badly about her. It was clear before also but now its right out in the opening for those who somehow couldn't tell it was obvious lol.

DUKE NUKEM
12-17-2009, 07:21 AM
i bet you will see mickie in tna soon