PDA

View Full Version : TNA Knockout Announces Retirement

Kellie
12-17-2009, 10:32 AM
TNA Knockout Christy Hemme, who won the first-ever WWE Diva Search competition, announced last night during a podcast for her official podcast, the RHS that she was officially retired from in-ring competition, but would be remaining affiliated with TNA.

Hemme explained that she found herself tense and nervous about the possibilities of re-injuring her neck during a six-Knockouts tag match several weeks back, concerned that she didn't want to have spent eight months allowing a neck injury to heal naturally only to suffer it again.

Hemme noted that the day after that bout, she informed TNA that she wasn't going to continue wrestling. She noted that she feels healthy and fine, but didn't want to put herself into a situation where her long term quality of life would be an issue.

Hemme broke into the business in 2004, winning a contract via the inaugural WWE Diva Search. She posed for Playboy Magazine a year later. She debuted in TNA after being released by WWE and has remained with the company since.

PWI

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-17-2009, 10:45 AM
Nooooo! :( But in a way it's good she'll stay around :)

Thanks for the DEVASTATING news Kellie

The Mac
12-18-2009, 06:24 AM
Who cares

DUKE NUKEM
12-18-2009, 07:27 AM
glad she will satay on tv thanks for this Kellie

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-19-2009, 06:42 AM
she'll be the new interviewer I guess

mulletman9000
12-19-2009, 08:24 AM
Oh no wrestling will never be the same again...Oh well
Anyway I suppose it is slightly a pity as she was the only good person to come out of the diva search.

Just my opinion