PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James speaks on WWE mocking her weight

Konan
12-17-2009, 08:06 PM
A fan of Mickie James posted a message to her on Twitter:

"I’m really offended right now with the WWE making jokes about your weight. I really worry about girls who watch wrestling, see this kind of thing, and fall victim to hating their bodies. Because honey, if you’re not a perfect 10, I’ve never seen one. Why are they letting this charade happen?"

James then responded with:

"Awe! Thank you, sweetie. And I agree. I think the example being set is pathetic. Giving the youth a warped perception of beauty. After all… one has to love themselves first. Society makes that hard. No worries. I love myself and my body. 130 is hardly fat."

NODQ

gguru
12-18-2009, 05:04 AM
Good for her...I personally am sick of people saying any woman who's not the size of a Victoria Secret model is fat. IMO Kelly Kelly does not have a body that girls should look to emulate and trying to do so is what hurts their self-esteem. Good for you Mickie!

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-18-2009, 06:33 AM
she's 130 kgs :o

Personally I agree with the example being set being wrong here but yeah now that's she's spoken get ready for some trashing Mikcie not that I really care cause Mickie James sucks

DUKE NUKEM
12-18-2009, 07:20 AM
thats bad at all thanks for this Konan

Kellie
12-18-2009, 07:52 AM
She thinks its pathetic but she put up with it? who is the less than bright one now .. she is telling females to be themselves but you should still take shit from employers, silly bitch

scorpionf
12-19-2009, 05:22 AM
I have to agree with Kel on this one... Mickie think's it is pathetic, yet she goes to work and puts up with it, and millions of people see that she puts up with it!

What kind of example is that setting?!?!

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-19-2009, 05:48 AM
Money hungry bitch slut example :shifty: