PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk blasts TNA and Hulk Hogan; hopes for healthy competition

LionDen
12-17-2009, 10:13 PM
In a recent interview with the B.J. Shea Morning Experience radio show, CM Punk had some strong words for Hulk Hogan and TNA Wrestling:

"My take is first of all that we have Tribute to the Troops on Saturday..." Punk said. "That's probably going to be a much better show than whatever that TNA is going to put on. I have a lot of friends that work there and I do watch the show, but I seem to watch it on perpetual fast forward."

"I hope, I really hope that something comes of it. I have zero faith in Hulk Hogan as a man who is what 60 years-old and tries to dress like he's 18 and lives on the Jersey Shore. For a guy I've never met, I've formulated enough opinions about him just from being around him and like his business acumen and stuff like that, I really trust that he's not in this for TNA and he's not in this for the business. He's in this for himself."

"Hulk Hogan, I hope you prove me wrong. I hope there's competition because when there's competition we step up, everybody makes more money, and I think it makes the business healthier and that's what I'm looking forward to, but I don't have much hope."

Credit: prowrestling.net

Kage
12-18-2009, 03:47 AM
Thanks for this.

DUKE NUKEM
12-18-2009, 07:16 AM
thanks for the post Lion