PDA

View Full Version : The Miz talks about Bret Hart returning and more

Konan
12-18-2009, 10:07 AM
The Miz told Phil Strum of Pojo Slam that he felt bad about ripping Marty Jannetty:

“You have no idea how excited I was,” Miz said regarding a match against John Morrison. “I wanted to prove I wasn’t the Marty Jannetty of the team. I almost felt bad because I was ripping on him right in front of his face. It’s terrible, but it was something I can do because I’m the Miz and that’s what I’d do.”

Miz spoke about Bret Hart being teased on RAW:

“I’m really curious on the whole situation,” he said. “Will Bret be a little bitter? Will Vince (McMahon) be bitter? It’s one of those things: This will be very entertaining and definitely shocking. That would be fantastic if he came in. He hasn’t been with us since he was inducted into the Hall of Fame and hasn’t been in a WWE ring in over 12 years.”

Miz also raved about his Tribute to the Troops experience:

“It brought me a whole new respect for our armed forces,” Miz said. “It was incredible seeing them and seeing the smiles on their faces. They don’t get to see their families during Christmas and birthdays. It was incredible to meet these people and bring smiles to their faces.” To read the full interview, visit PojoSlam.blogspot.com.

NODQ

deadmanwalkin
12-21-2009, 05:28 PM
well its good to see that miz isnt an arrogent jerk like his character in real life and that he has feelings

DUKE NUKEM
12-22-2009, 07:38 AM
^ same here thanks for the post Konan