PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera Plans To Have Child

Stunner
07-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Christina Aguilera has revealed she plans to start trying for a baby after releasing one more album. The singer, who is married to music executive Jordan Bratman, is currently gearing up for the release of her new record Back To Basics - the follow-up to 2002's hugely successful Stripped. However, Christina, 25, admits she is getting broody and intends to start a family sooner rather than later.

In an interview with British TV presenter Russell Brand, on his MTV show 1 Leicester Square, she revealed: "I'm going to do one more album and then consider settling down and having kids."

Christina also hinted that the rumors she has removed all her body piercings, including one through her nipple, since marrying Jordan are true. When quizzed on the subject by Russell, who recently dated supermodel Kate Moss, she said: "This is my new image now. That was in my past. I am an artist who is forever changing."

Christina once boasted 12 different piercings, including one in an intimate place, but recent pictures of the singer, dressed in a see-through top, showed no sign of her nipple ring.

Credit: Starpulse.com