PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone take HHH or HBK seriously after DX is split?

coachthor
12-20-2009, 01:37 AM
After this cutesey, lame DX run can HBK or Espicially HHH be taken seriously as a in ring competitor again. I dont mean what the WWE will tell you to think but what you as a fan will actually think?

Kage
12-20-2009, 01:55 AM
HHH will go back to being a mega heel, so yea he will be taken seriously. And Micheals has always been goofy

coachthor
12-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Do you think that the mature fans will come back around? I mean if you are 12 you will fall for it. But for me HHH ruined himself. And HBK is wwwwwaaaaayyyyy overrated.

Kage
12-20-2009, 02:35 AM
After DX splits, they're going to have the one of the best blood feud we've seen in years. They'll be taken seriously, don't worry about in.

JohnCenaFan28
12-20-2009, 06:12 PM
After this cutesey, lame DX run can HBK or Espicially HHH be taken seriously as a in ring competitor again. I dont mean what the WWE will tell you to think but what you as a fan will actually think?

Well the fact is that they're not goofy all the time, they are allowed to have two gimmicks. The goofy DX one and then they turn serious later in the night, which sucks, but whatever. They can make themselves taken seriously again once they break-up DX properly which of course seeing who's in DX, they will. I just hate how Hornswoggle is working with DX just to sell merchandise, but whatever I'm just dying for when HHH turns mega heel again.

Bubala
12-20-2009, 07:54 PM
I dunno DX isn't THAT bad imo. I think they're funny, there's nothing wrong with funny. Of course the whole PG thing stinks, and HBK's Holy Roller thing kind of makes the humor dry...but sometimes they say something that makes me chuckle. And sure they can be taken seriously post DX. I'm just waiting to see which one turns heel. I think for a change of pace it should be HBK. Cause everyone would expect HHH to do it. Though I dunno if I want another HBK/HHH feud. It's been done before.

stinger1978
12-20-2009, 08:46 PM
personally i think the "new" dx is lame. they need to get more members and be the stable they once were. then id be more interested

deadmanwalkin
12-31-2009, 06:07 AM
ya when dx splits i can actually see hbk as hell b/c he hasnt been a heel in quite some time now

when they break up i picture in my head a split up like they did with the rockers with hbk superkicking hhh through something and causing him to go heel and have hhh stay face and have a great feud with each other

but that will never happen so only 1 can hope i guess

Smartmark
01-02-2010, 03:03 AM
I will always take HBK and HHH seriosly, cause they are two of the best the industry has ever seen.

dellboy13
01-02-2010, 10:56 AM
With the current work record of road dogg working on indepent circuits and Mr Ass just getting fired from TNA, honestly do you think Vince might give those two another chance?

Smartmark
01-03-2010, 12:42 AM
^^ Hunter and Shawn doesn't need those two. But it would be cool to see X-Pac back in WWE.

Relapse
01-03-2010, 04:59 PM
After DX splits, they're going to have the one of the best blood feud we've seen in years. They'll be taken seriously, don't worry about in.

Minus the "blood" part. We're in the PG era now remember. :shifty:

Smartmark
01-03-2010, 07:43 PM
^^ WWE need to drop the PG gimmick, or else TNA is gonna own their ass by a short time

Relapse
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
^^ WWE need to drop the PG gimmick, or else TNA is gonna own their ass by a short time

You know that, I know that, most WWE fans know that....And honestly.....Vince McMahon knows that. Its only a matter of time WWE goes back to what is right for business and if TNA can get a few over on them then nothing will stop McMahon from doing so.