PDA

View Full Version : Was Sheamus meant to win the Championship?

John
12-20-2009, 05:01 PM
This hasnt been posted on ANY Newssite, But its me reporting this.

According to several people, Including Glow Sticks, They've read that Sheamus was meant to fall through the table with Cena, Hence the few seconds difference between Sheamus' music and the actual victory. Apparently he and Cena was meant to both go through the table.

Source ~ Glow Sticks (Im not sure whether its true, But it maybe so reporting it here first.)

Darth Fozzy
12-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I think that they were both told to fall through the tables, but some backstage politics has seen Vince whisper into Sheamus' ear not to.

stinger1978
12-20-2009, 08:22 PM
When I watched this, I thought Sheamus was going to fall through the table on the outside of the ring at the same time but he missed and hit the side of it...his reactions seemed like he screwed up and i thought they were meant to both go through at the same time

Kage
12-20-2009, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't doubt this story at all. The announcers paused, seemingly in shock. Sheamus' music was delayed for a second. And not to mention Sheamus hasn't even been with the company for a year and has proved nothing other than he can weightlift with Trips.

DUKE NUKEM
12-20-2009, 09:25 PM
thanks for the post John