PDA

View Full Version : Scary 2009 Cena vs. Orton Stats, Wrestler’s Doctor in Major Trouble

Konan
12-23-2009, 06:04 AM
In their feud this year, John Cena and Randy Orton had 23 live event matches, 2 dark matches and 5 matches on WWE TV - 30 matches total. Out of those, John Cena won 28 and Randy Orton won 2. They also had 50 tag matches this year with 35 of those being on live events, 5 being dark matches, 10 on WWE TV and 2 where they were forced to team together.

- David Chao, the doctor for a number of wrestlers including Rey Mysterio, had a complaint filed against him by the state medical board for unprofessional conduct and alcohol abuse recently. The complaints stem from alleged drunken driving incidents in 1995 and 2006.

Chao has been accused of screwing up a knee replacement so bad it needed to be amputated, fined for failing to maintain adequate medical records and unlawfully writing narcotic prescriptions. He also has been sued 20 times for malpractice, negligence, personal injury, fraud and severing an artery during surgery.

WNZ

LionDen
12-23-2009, 07:08 AM
WOW, I had no idea Cena won that many against Orton, I just don't remember it that way but I always remember Cena always winning lol so it makes sense I guess. Those stats are just nutty.

DUKE NUKEM
12-23-2009, 07:43 AM
cena needs to lose more its just geting so lame

Relapse
12-23-2009, 10:04 AM
28-2

That's some bullshit, Orton is getting cheated :shifty:

He probably arrived at the shows, they told him he was going against Cena and he probably responded with "I'm losing I already know don't even bother telling me" and continued walking lol.

Kage
12-23-2009, 06:52 PM
^^Lol. I guess they're real close buddies so I'm sure Orton doesn't mind.