PDA

View Full Version : Other Opponents for Undertaker at WrestleMania, Another Major WM 26 Match and More

Konan
12-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- After Shawn Michaels issued the challenge on RAW earlier this month, it appears they are going forward with the Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker rematch at next year’s WrestleMania.

WWE has tossed around ideas recently of having names like Vince McMahon, Chris Jericho and John Cena try to break the streak at next year’s big show. The storyline between Taker and Vince on SmackDown seems to have been dropped.

Another WrestleMania 26 match still being discussed is Edge vs. Chris Jericho. Everyone is now under the impression that Edge will be back in time for WrestleMania.

LionDen
12-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Bummer, I hope the plan changes as we go ... I would rather Vince vs Undertaker as it might be more fun and I definately do not want Cena to beat it, that would not be right.

I personally would have rather Kane have been involved somehow and maybe he will still, time will tell.

DUKE NUKEM
12-23-2009, 07:42 AM
^ same here, just not cena

Relapse
12-23-2009, 10:10 AM
I don't wanna see Super Cena vs 'Taker either.

Not sure if I wanna see HBK vs 'Taker again either though for the simple fact they had a great match at WM25, they need to leave it alone and not do it again. Sometimes things are just too good and meant to be left alone and not done again or it ends up bombing. Not saying they wouldn't have a good match but with the match they put on at WM25 they would have to pull out everything to top it.

Kage
12-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Out of those, I'd honestly like to see McMahon vs. Taker. Jericho would be better off facing Edge. As said before, Micheals had his match with Taker last year and I doubt they'll be able to top it. And Cena should face Batista so I can get a piss break.

Bubala
12-23-2009, 08:21 PM
I don't care who faces Undertaker, as long as they don't beat him. The STREAK MUST LIVE!!

mikedudelang
12-24-2009, 12:29 AM
I disagree that Michaels and 'Taker can't top what they did last year. Michaels is "Mr. Wrestlemania", 'Taker has never lost. They are both legend of the sport and still obviously have a lot of pride in what they do. I don't think there's any way they WOULDN'T pull out all the stops and put on an amazing match.

ClayMation
12-24-2009, 12:49 AM
I disagree that Michaels and 'Taker can't top what they did last year. Michaels is "Mr. Wrestlemania", 'Taker has never lost. They are both legend of the sport and still obviously have a lot of pride in what they do. I don't think there's any way they WOULDN'T pull out all the stops and put on an amazing match.

completely agree...they can top the match they had last year. It was a GREAT match...one of the best in Wrestlemania history...but two guys the caliber of HBK and Taker are always gonna find something to keep you glued to the TV