PDA

View Full Version : I hate emos

Swindleberry
01-24-2006, 10:11 AM
...& the blue buttons to make a post.

discuss

z-ero
01-24-2006, 12:19 PM
okay wtf! dude emo's are alright man they just slit there wrist's and wear scarfs and have their hair one sided,so dude dont diss emo's without a proper reason.

so if you hate EMO'S does that make you a chav or what.

The Major
01-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Well if you going to make a rant on Emo's give your reasons for 'hating' them.

I think emo's are okay actually, the do no-one any harm, they sometimes harm themselves but they have reasons, I have been friends with Several Emo's amd i have dated one, they arnt realy that bad, i would prefer them to 'chavs' and 'hip hoppers' anyday

Please allways give your reasons when you start a Rant

Christian Red

Swindleberry
01-24-2006, 12:43 PM
Could Knuckles get a few more hosting ads in his sig?

& I do not need to give a reason, it is an opinion, not a debate.

I said discuss, & so far, there is no discussion, just a pair of emos disagreeing with their own sadness as entities.

z-ero
01-24-2006, 12:46 PM
dude we are not emo's i'm a skater and red is a metalist so get your fact's right before you make comments you dumb fuck.

The Major
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Im a emo? wow nobody told me, last thing i knew i was a metallist/gothic but then again its silly little people jumping to conclustions again.

And i added my Opinion on Emo's so How was i disagreeing with my own entities?

strangle little person arnt you?

LionDen
01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
So Swindy arrives.

Raven Effect
01-24-2006, 07:16 PM
lol, yah I don't like emos that much, but I don't hate them. They are okay I guess.

M-J
01-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Emos. are not bad, they are good... cant say more than that but it is peoples opinnions..

[EvnyScwrd-v3.0 yo.]
01-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Im a emo? wow nobody told me, last thing i knew i was a metallist/gothic but then again its silly little people jumping to conclustions again.

And i added my Opinion on Emo's so How was i disagreeing with my own entities?

strangle little person arnt you?
lmao..emo's fags...same thing,they both fucking suck...

Jess
01-25-2006, 02:41 AM
You hate yourself? O wait, you're talking about the emoticons. My bad, blonde moment. :eek:

Sunshine Acid
01-25-2006, 04:01 AM
Awwww just because emo music is awful and it is a terrible fad doesn't mean you should hate them. We shouldn't hate anyone. :tongue:

soaK
01-25-2006, 04:20 AM
Yes we should. Emos should just finish the job that they start all the time.

Fat guys that aren't getting any on the other hand, should simply dominate the globe.

Except that "Swindy" fag. Nobody likes him.

z-ero
01-25-2006, 09:20 AM
meh! emo's aint that bad they just have problems being the whole fucking world on their shoulders

oh i hate life.

life is so mean to me.

why has god forsaken me.

i dont understand emo's they are very annoying. and a pain in the ass.

The Major
01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
lol, so Es joins the fray, well have whatever view you want on emo's they are alright in my book,

done.

Swindleberry
01-29-2006, 01:50 AM
So, like no-one got the real point of this thread...meh, perhaps my subtley was too extreme for simple minds to comprehend.

So again, but more slowly for the cheap seats, wtf is the deal with these blue buttons? :hmm:

soaK
01-29-2006, 02:17 AM
They're to piss you off and make you want to cut yourself. Go cry about it, and get me a burrito while you're out.

LionDen
01-29-2006, 03:04 AM
So again, but more slowly for the cheap seats, wtf is the deal with these blue buttons? :hmm:

If you must know, i lost the ones i had to go with this skin in the transistion and i have been to busy to make others. It will be done eventually.

Swindleberry
01-29-2006, 04:08 PM
heh...I thought it was a kind of low key humourous way to enter this place...may have read that one wrong tho, lol.

I just had to have a go at them...& the fact that people would argue against me for emos is funny, but in reality, of no interest to me...emos are emos, goths are goths, hip hop are hip hop...who gives a fuck.

I just like to see who goes all defensive when you make fun of them... :)
Lion knows I could care less who/where/why people come from, shit stirring is what I like to do.

On a side note...

...nah, I'll post in the actual thread about it.

Oh, & Puss n boots, you can change my username to something else now if you so desire...I think my entrance is complete, lol.

Kellie
01-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Oh, & Puss n boots, you can change my username to something else now if you so desire

"Cranky Old Bastard" sounds like a nice new username :agree:

Swindleberry
01-29-2006, 04:20 PM
meh...I've been called worse, & often. :agree:

LionDen
01-29-2006, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't presume to choose the great ones name. If you decide and i can not be contacted, ask Kellie, i have to go.