PDA

View Full Version : TNA to get rid of the six-sided ring?

Konan
12-31-2009, 12:35 PM
Apparently, Bischoff and Hogan are pressuring Dixie to get rid of the six sided ring and go back to a traditional 4 sided ring. Honestly, how fucking stupid are they? That's part of their identity. It'd screw them all up. They'd have to change so much stuff. I can honestly say that's one of the reasons I became interested.. "Woah, their ring has six sides? Sweet. I gotta see this." Hogan hasn't even debuted yet and he's already trying to change things up. What a idiot. Your thoughts? Should they go to the 4 sides?

deadmanwalkin
01-01-2010, 02:21 AM
stay i dont mind the six sides ya it does make the ring smaller but still

it gives them as you say they're own identity

and it makes high spots on cages a little easier to do b/c they dont have as far to walk and shit like that on top

taker124ever
01-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I hope not. I might actually have to stop watching if they scrap the six sided ring. What the hell would they call the six sides of steel, the four sided steel? Dammit Hogan,whats next, you're gonna throw away the x division and punch JB in the face?

Bubala
01-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Just like you said. Hogan is a piece of shit. The 6 sided ring is one of those things that makes TNA, TNA. Of course Hogan will probably get his way, because he's Hoagn. And so does Hogan drive the first nail in TNA's coffin. We all predicted Hogan and or Bischoff in their incredibly swollen pride, and egos will kill TNA just like they killed WcW.

taker124ever
01-08-2010, 06:41 AM
Why doesnt Hogan go back to WWE and have a gimmick contest with John Cena since we dont need him in TNA. Yeah, he brought in a good show but its not worth it in the long run.

I think that Eric bihoff still has a chip on his shoulder after losing to WWE the first time so he sees TNA as a second chance.